Information About Listing With 411
>> Listing Information
Listing Requirements: Please Read BEFORE You Submit Your Application
- Applicants must be located in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Philadelphia. For the majority of our categories work must be performed in those areas.
Note: Applicants to the National Section should submit references from their respective states. You may also use Los Angeles or New York references. A local phone and address in the state in which you are applying is mandatory.
- You are allowed to apply for up to five (5) categories
- All applicants must include a current resume or letter on company letterhead OR you may create a text version in our online application process.
- You must complete the application in full including at least one local references for each category for which you believe you are qualified and in which would like to appear. Call sheets, contracts or pay stubs are also acceptable.
- 411 reserves the right to ask for additional references if those given are not verifiable or do not meet our professional guidelines.
- References must be for film, television or commercials:
- Films must have a minimum two-week theatrical release.
- TV & commercials must be for Broadcast or Cable Networks. Local cable credits are not acceptable.
Internet credits are only acceptable when produced for AMPTP affiliated companies--Studios, Broadcast
Networks, certain Cable Networks and Independent Producers.
- Film & TV references are preferred but not required for a limited number of Location & Production
Support categories such as Car Rentals, Travel Agencies, Notaries, etc.
- All applicants must pay an application fee of $100 for a new application and $50 for each additional category. The application fee is a one-time fee. Applicants can pay by credit card or business check. All application fees are non-refundable regardless of whether an application is eventually accepted or not. Listings are editorial content and have no monetary value.
- A separate application must be submitted for each 411 directory you wish to be listed in.
- Advertising with 411 has no bearing on listing approvals. As you do not have to be a qualified listee to advertise, advertisers do not automatically qualify for listings. Listings are editorial content and have no monetary value.
- No special provisions—such as additional text—can be provided in listings. No exceptions.
- We only list companies by their actual business name. You may be asked to provide a copy of your state/city business license to confirm your name. A DBA or fictitious business name statement is NOT acceptable.
- You may apply at any time. However, to be included in the next book, completed applications must be received prior to the advertised deadline. 411 will process your application as fast as possible. During season, this may take upwards of several weeks. Please be patient.
- Applicants may be required to complete an interview with our editors.
- 411 Publishing editorial staff has final say in all matters regarding what goes into our directories and our Web sites. 411 Publishing reserves the right to review, confirm, edit and or omit any listing or Enhanced Dedicated Page in whole or in part at our discretion. You must provide at least three references per category AND pay your application fee BEFORE we can begin processing your application.
- NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL QUALIFY.
If you are already listed with 411 but wish to apply for additional category please click "Additional Categories Application".
If you are looking to get listed in the For LA 411 or NY 411 please fill out the National Listing Application
Update Your Current Listing:
If you are already listed in New York 411 and wish to update your current listing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless you are applying for a NEW CATEGORY please do not fill out a new application, as you will be charged for something you already have. There is no charge for changes to existing listings.
Download A Listing Application:
Click on the following link to download a PDF version of our application. To read the file, you will need a copy of Adobe Reader.
NY 411 Application
To Submit Your Completed Application:
Our mailing address to submit applications and any additional materials you need to send for verification is:
LA 411 Publishing Co.
5900 Wilshire Blvd., 31st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90036
FAX NUMBER: (323) 617-9461
Online Application Form: